Saturday, August 8, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #220, August 8th

Please Read ACIM Workbook Lesson 220

There is no peace except the peace of God.

Let me not wander from the way of peace, for I am lost on other roads than this. But let me follow Him Who leads me home, and peace is certain as the Love of God.

Release from sin is true release,
And the Peace of God is the only peace --
All happiness you seek you'll find
In the place of light beyond all time.

This is the final place for you --

A place God did anoint for you --
A place where you can only win,
And live in Heaven with no sin.

We live our lives in vanity
Due to mankind's insanity,
But peace we now extend
And no longer need pretend.

Our ancient chains
No longer remain
When we finally tire
Of earthly desire.

We didn't make the world,

So need not take the world --
When we forsake the world,
God's Truth will be unfurled.

So give thanks to God for peace --

There's nothing else to seek --
You are no longer weak,
And your life's no longer bleak.

Joined in Spirit we'll always be.

We are not just bodies, we are free.
The truth now I finally see:
I'm still as God created me.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems" 
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment