Sunday, August 30, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #242, August 30th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #242

This day is God's. It is my gift to Him. 

I want to give a lift to God
By giving a small gift to God.

What I do is not a whim --
Each day I give my life to Him.

With true forgiveness I atone:
I cannot live my life alone.

God knows each day what's best for me,
And whether it's easy or a test for me --
I want all my sins confessed for me,
Then God will make a rest for me --

When sin is gone it makes us free
To live for all eternity,
Which God wants for both you and me.

So I can't stay here --
Didn't know the way here --
I was led astray here --

Now I've learned the way with God,
And I've learned to pray with God,
So now I want to stay with God --

He has everything we need,
And we are His Holy Seed --
Humanity's now freed --
Let the Holy Spirit lead --
To His Home we can proceed.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment