Friday, August 21, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #233, August 21st

Please Read ACIM Lesson #233

I give my life to God to guide today.


Since God is my guide
In Him I confide --
I'm along for His ride,
Take struggles in stride,
And He takes my side.

To Him I concede

Every thought, word and deed,
So my life is now freed
By His Grace, indeed.

His Words are not hollow,
So they're what I follow --
I must give my life to Him
And so live my life for Him.

I'm feeling no stress,
Since my life He did bless --
His gifts are boundless,
So my worries are foundless.

Though we can't comprehend
His Love without end,
The time that we spend,
Or the mercy He sends,
His Truth we defend.
Now my life to God I give,
So my life with God I live.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All RightsReserved

1 comment: