Wednesday, August 19, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #231, August 19th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #231


Father, I will but to remember You


Beyond the bounds of time
Lies what we want to find --
No matter what we name it,
Now is the time to claim it.

Through history we've moved undaunted,
Searching for the only thing we've wanted --
God's Love which we know is vaunted --
Yet through history we have been taunted.

Our hearts have sprung a leak,
But God's Love is all we seek --
Our vision needs a tweak,
But of love is what we speak --

For we shall finally see
What we can finally be --
Through God's Holy Memory
That makes us free
In spiritual unity --
Knowing our divinity
For all of eternity.

Separation is not true --
This is nothing new --
So open the door of your mind 
And step outside of time --
Heaven's unity you shall find.

Though trials of time I did undergo,
   I have no foe, 
   And feel no woe --
On me God did His Love bestow --

Who am I? Now I finally know --
   And finally I go
   With God's holy flow --
Feeling the joy of God's holy glow.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment