Tuesday, August 25, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #237, August 25th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #237

Now would I be as God created me.

To end the dream of dying
We're now testifying,
And talking of Salvation,
Which is our obligation,
While we show our worth
To every soul on earth.

To set the world right

We shine our holy light
Until it's so bright
It ends the night,
And every soul has sight.

With no dreams to convey,
Our light shines all day,
And shows the world the way,
For we've learned how to pray,
And have no sins to weigh --
There can be no delay
When you're never led astray.

We're telling the story 
Of mankind's glory,
And the truth of you and me
Is the best that we can be --

And now we will see

What Christ wants us to see,
And now we will be
What God wants us to be --

For beyond the eternal sea,

God is calling you and me
To live in eternity --
And so I will finally be
Just as God created me.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment: