Tuesday, August 4, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #216, August 4th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #216

It can be but myself I crucify.

All that I do I do unto myself. If I attack, I suffer. But if I forgive, salvation will be given me.
Don't be irate,
And don't berate --
Just liberate
Your fate.

Don't be insane --
No one's to blame --
We're all the same,
And life's a game.

God will inform,
Love will transform --
So see His Form
In every norm --
Survive the storm
And you'll feel warm.

To all goodwill:

God's Truth is still
How to fulfill
Your own free will.

What God says is true:

Attacks hurt only you --
Give others your light
If you want to feel right.

You never want to die --

You never want to cry,
So you don't need to lie:
It's only YOU you crucify.

Your sole obligation

Is to give Salvation,
So you don't need to hide
From the terror outside.

No matter what you feel,

Only your love is real,
Yet what the mind perceives
Is what the mind believes.

Joined in Spirit we'll always be --

We're not just bodies, we are free --
The truth now I shall finally see:
I'm still as God created me.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    acim

    ReplyDelete