Thursday, August 20, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #232, August 20th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #232

Be in my mind, my Father, through the day.

Father when I wake
Please take
This day, 
For Your Sake,
And make

Me never forget
I'm in Your Debt,
And how You let

Me always stay,
With You each day --
And how I pray
To live and play
In Your Holy Way.

I can now begin it --
I thank You each minute,
For Your Light is in it.

You're with me still --
I try to do Thy Will --
My heart with love You fill.

You're always forgiving,
And I'm filled with thanksgiving,
For the gifts You are giving.

You're always there,
And You always care --
Your Love is everywhere.

You don't conceal Your Truth --
Now please reveal Your Truth,
For I can feel Your Truth.

I know You're always near --
My call You always hear --
My mind You always clear --
Today you did appear,
My love for you is dear,
With You I have no fear.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"

© Leo Vidal, 2014, All RightsReserved

1 comment:

  1. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    forgiveness

    ReplyDelete