Thursday, August 13, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #225, August 13th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #225

God is my Father, and 
His Child loves Him
Father, I'll never spurn Your Love,
But always will return Your Love.
Your path of peace we're led upon --
To You alone our hearts belong.

The truth at last I finally see --
You've given all Your Love to me --
I am as You created me --
The person You Willed me to be.

Your Light filled my awareness
With the joy of divine fairness,
Giving abundance, not bareness,
So my heart's no longer careless.

Now Your Love I will perfect,
And Your Love I won't reject --
My Self I now respect.

You know how I feel,
And I know You are real --
It's my divine duty
To see divine beauty.

I've no need to grieve You
For I will never leave You --
You gave me Your Hand --
Your Peace I understand.

My eyes have now grown bleary,
And I'm no longer feeling cheery --
This world has made me weary,
And all the earth seems dreary.
But I have no fear --
Your Kingdom is near.

All of us are One --
Our joys have just begun --
On us Creation smiled,
For we are each God's Child.

From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment