Monday, August 31, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #243, August 31st

Please Read ACIM Lesson #243

Today I will judge nothing that occurs.

If I'm absolutely honest,
I would always be astonished
At things that God accomplished.

I'd better let creation be,
Since the whole of it I'll never see,
And lack of judgment makes me free.

We may as well accept it --
God has always kept it,
And we can't reject it.

Once you really understand,
You'll never make demands, 
But let God be in command --
Know control is in His hand --
It's all exactly as He planned.

Our intelligence has come awake --
Judgment is not ours to make,
Creation's made for us to take --
Know what's real and what's a fake.

Can you finally see
The true reality
With purity and honesty?
If so, then let it be --
Every thing we see
Is part of you and me.

Here's the way to start:
Know we share our heart,
And never are apart.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment