Thursday, August 27, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #239, August 27th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #239

The glory of my Father is my own.

When we look upon Christ's face,

Our sins leave without a trace,
And in their place
Are the temples God has built,
Where we reside, and have no guilt.

Thank you God for sharing with me,
And thank you God for caring for me --
I'm One with You and You're One with me.

You made us perfectly,
You love us constantly,
And make us see
That always we
Are living free --

In true humility,
With nobility
And tranquility,

Instantly
And eternally --
We've shared Your story,
And now share Your glory --

The glory of God is my glory too
And the story of God is my story too,
And whatever you want to say or to do,
Please honor God's Light that is shining in you.

We are one, in light united,
And to this light you are invited --
If you accept, you will be delighted
To walk in the path that God has lighted.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    acim study groups

    ReplyDelete