Friday, August 14, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson #226, August 14th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #226

My home awaits me. I will hasten there.

This world is not what it seems --
It's the land of broken dreams --
   Vain desires
   Stoke earthly fires,
And we never know what it means.

This world is not your fate --
It's filled with things you hate --
   Fear and pain
   Keep us in chains,
But a better world awaits.

I change the world when I change my mind --
This has been true since the start of time --
    But I haven't a clue here --
    There's nothing I value here,
And nothing I claim as mine.

Lord, You wait for my return,
While I for Heaven yearn --
   I have wasted my youth,
   But now seek Your Truth --
And vain desires I will spurn.

From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    unwind your mind

    ReplyDelete