Sunday, August 9, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #221, August 9th

Please Read ACIM Workbook Lesson 221

Peace to my mind.  
Let all my thoughts be still.

Father, I come to You today to seek the peace that You alone can give. I come in silence. In the quiet of my heart, the deep recesses of my mind, I wait and listen for Your Voice.

Father, I come to You today,
And with You I'll always stay --
Father, I come to You to live
In the peace that only You can give.

And though it's only a start,

I now let You in my heart --
Your Heavenly light will glisten
If I only wait and listen
For Your Holy Voice
That makes me rejoice.

Father, You are my all --

You always hear me call --
I will never live in fear
Because You are so near,
And You are always here,
Walking beside me,
Dwelling inside me.

Please show us our true identity --

How we were always meant to be --
Living with You in eternity --
Looking with perfect eyes that see
The meaning of serenity:
Abiding in infinity,
Holy as we're supposed to be.

With You we live so peacefully,
Finally living faithfully,
Abiding with You gracefully,
Feeling Your Love so sweetly,
And giving our hearts completely.




From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"  
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment