Thursday, July 30, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #211, July 30th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #211

I am the holy Child of God Himself
In silence and in true humility I seek God's glory, to behold it in the Child whom He created as my Self.

From past ages dark and deep
You awakened from your sleep,
With old promises to keep,
And new fruits for you to reap.

The world has been released
And wonders never cease,
As you find inner peace
And blessings now increase.

Once you become free
It happens instantly,
And it's your guarantee
Of immortality,

Which comes from your identity --
The Child of God eternally --
All you'll know is glory
And death you will not see.

This is the end of cruelty --
We have abandoned savagery,
And all release our agony,
For we've become holy,
And all can live joyfully.

Joined in Spirit we'll always be --
We're not just bodies, we are free --
The truth now I can finally see:
I'm still as God created me.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems" © Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
    david hoffmeister

    ReplyDelete