Monday, July 20, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #201, July 20th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #201

I trust my brothers, who are one with me.
In my poetic reverie
I remember and I see
I’m not a body, I am free,
I’m still as God created me.

In my deep serenity
I connect with all eternity,
And no one is an enemy --
Others are all One with me.

In my divine memory
Of pure spiritual energy,
I never feel angry --
I see it all clearly --
I know what I must be --

I know my true identity --
My holy family tree --
Everything is part of me --
With God we all have Unity --
One in Spirit we all shall be.

I have a clear mentality --
I have not lost my sanity --
My love for all humanity
Takes away my vanity.

I have great affinity
For the holy trinity,
Where one is three --
I am a devotee --
And surely you'll agree
It's not a matter of degree.

We're not bodies, we are free,
The universe is One with me,
I'm still as God created me.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment: