Tuesday, July 28, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #209, July 28th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #209

I feel the Love of God within me now.
The Love of God is what created me. The Love of God is everything I am. The Love of God within me sets me free.

Open your inner eye
And let your spirit fly --
Your home is in the sky --
Earthly dreams will pass you by,
And your Self will never die.

Since your world is filled with light,
You will never see the night,
And hidden in plain sight
Is everything that's white --
You've never felt so right --
You've no more need to fight.

Look below and above --
All you can see is love --
All you can feel is love --
All you can be is love.

Your illusions are peeling --
There's no more concealing --
His Truth God's revealing --
The ultimate feeling.

What you've meant to see
Is what you're meant to be --
The simple purity
Of divine simplicity.

Alive in Spirit we will be --
We're not bodies, we are free --
The truth now I finally see:
I'm still as God created me.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems" © Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment