Sunday, July 5, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #186, July 5th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #186

Salvation of the world depends on me.

This truth I finally see:
   Salvation depends on me.
How else could it be?
   Forgiveness made me free.

I'm filled with humility,
   And a new tranquility --
For God believes in me --
   He knows what I can be.

I'm filled with sincerity,
   And feelings of ecstasy,
At my new-found stability
   And focused energy.

It's not false modesty,
   Accepting I'm holy --
Playing the role He
   Made just for me --
I'm feeling so happy,
   Saying goodbye to misery.

My life has validity --
  Now that I finally see:
Heaven's my guarantee --
   Salvation of the world 
      Depends on me.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment