Friday, July 24, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #205, July 24th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #205

Today's Lesson:  Review of Lesson 185:

I want the peace of God.



"The peace of God is everything I want. The peace of God is my one goal; the aim of all my living here, the end I seek, my purpose and my function and my life, while I abide where I am not at home."

If you really want peace,
And your final release,
False dreams must cease,
And joy must increase.

You need to be given
Awareness of Heaven --
Your thoughts interwoven
With love that is proven.

When God's Memory's restored
You will never be bored --
You'll be fully resurrected
And all mistakes corrected.

When God's Truth is realized,

Creation will be recognized,
So it's an excellent start
To seek peace in your heart.

You'll move beyond delusions

And be free of illusions--
All desires will be tamed
When peace is your aim.

God's Peace is why we're here --
We must let go of fear --
Give up our schemes,
And our earthly dreams.

There's no need to bleed
If success is guaranteed,
And we'll never be crucified
If all our needs are satisfied.

United in Spirit we shall be --

We're not bodies: we are free --
The truth now I finally see:
I'm still as God created me.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems" © Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment