Saturday, July 18, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #199, July 18th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #199
I am not a body. I am free.

Your body is made of light,
   And everything's all right --
There's no one left to fight --
   You have God's Holy Sight.

So look beyond all time --
   Know your eternal mind --
Heaven you shall find.

You're not a body,
   You are free, now
And for eternity --
   This is your identity --
Learn to see it
   And you'll be it.

When you follow 
   The course of love,
Your mind becomes 
   The source of love.

Now you'll finally 
   Hear it:
It's the sound of your 
   Pure Spirit.

Your life's purpose is 
   Extension of gifts --
It is not about 
   Retention of gifts.

Once you know why you are here,
   That will be the end of fear --
There is no doubt about it --
   So now stand up and shout it:

"I am not a body, I am free --
I hear the voice God's given me."


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    acim

    ReplyDelete