Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #202, July 21st

Please Read ACIM Lesson #202


Today's Lesson:  Review of Lesson 182:
“I will be still an instant and go home.”  
  • Why would I choose to stay an instant more where I do not belong, when God Himself has given me His Voice to call me home?

I've learned to be still --

It's such a thrill --
And yet still,
I'm only here until
I've had my fill,
And do God's Will.

Every place I see,
I long to be --
Every thing I see
Belongs to me --
Humanity
Longs to be free.

I'm finally wise --
I realize
God's Home defies
Our earth and skies.

Go for a ride --
We've stemmed the tide --
With God abide --
In God confide.

It's God's Universe and mine --
I've never felt so fine --
The Holy Instant in time
Has brought light to my mind.

I've come to my home --
My peaceful Shalom --
All things become known 
When at last we atone.

We're not bodies, we are free --
United in Love we'll always be:
"I'm still as God created me."


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment