Monday, July 27, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #208, July 27th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #208

Review of Lesson 188: 

The peace of God is shining in me now.

I'm feeling it, and how --
The Peace of God is in me now --
Enlightenment is my transition
To spiritual recognition.

We've always had the light within,
But now we really must begin --
It is the time
To let it shine 
All through your mind!

Watch Heaven's plan unfold --
Your magic carpet is unrolled --
Your gift that can't be sold --
Your truth forever told --
In you God's Light behold.

This light you proffer

Is what you offer --
You can't contain it,
So don't restrain it.

Your world's been painted
With light untainted,
So get acquainted:
Your Self is sainted.

Tell all you see:
"God's Peace Holy
Shines inside me."

Joined through Spirit we'll always be --

We're not bodies, we are free --
The truth now I can finally see:
I'm still as God created me.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.
    free

    ReplyDelete