Wednesday, July 22, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #203, July 22nd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #203


Today's Lesson:  Review of Lesson 183:

" I call upon God's Name and on my own."

  • The Name of God is my deliverance from every thought of evil and of sin, because it is my own as well as His.
  • I am not a body. I am free. For I am still as God created me.

God's Name and your name
Have always been the same --
An inheritance better than fame.

Since you belong to God,
You will respond to God --
His Name will echo
In your mind and soul.

When you finally see God
You will finally be God --
You'll respect yourself,
And protect yourself,
And not reject yourself --

You'll know the truth of who you are,
And call God's Name upon your star --
God will now respond to you,
And make a holy bond with you.

When you're in a holy place,
The angels always keep you safe --
All sins they will erase --
You'll know a state of grace.

United in Spirit we shall be --
United in eternity --
Not just bodies, we are free --
The truth I finally see:
   "I'm still as God created me."


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..
    david hoffmeister

    ReplyDelete