Saturday, July 25, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #206, July 25th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #206

Today's Lesson:  Review of Lesson 186:

Salvation of the world depends on me.”

“I am entrusted with the gifts of God, because I am His Son. And I would give His gifts where He intended them to be.”

  • “I am not a body. I am free. For I am still as God created me.”


Here's a prayer we've known since birth:

"God's Will be done on earth."
And now's the time we understand
Our role in Heaven's plan.

We play our chosen roles
And help God save all souls --
It's the final revelation
That gives us each salvation.

Receiving God's Gifts
Will give you a lift,
So hear God's Call,
And you will never fall --
Just make the choice
To hear God's Voice.

If we always try
   We'll never die --
So never deny
   God's Cry.

Your soul will renew --
And all you have to do
Is be you.
It's a simple thing 
   To get through --
And you will be 
   Born anew.

Forgiveness is our form of love --
It is our daily norm of love --
It makes us each transform in love,
Until we each conform to love,
And then we will feel warm in love.

But Heaven is the home of love,
Where we forever live in love --
It is our gift from God above.

Infused with Spirit we shall be -- 
This holy truth I finally see: 
We're not bodies: we are free -- 
I'm still as God created me. 



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.
    acim mp3

    ReplyDelete