Wednesday, July 29, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #210, July 29th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #210

I choose the joy of God instead of pain.
Pain is my own idea. It is not a Thought of God, but one I thought apart from Him and from His Will. His Will is joy, and only joy for His beloved [Children]. And that I choose, instead of what I made. 


I gave up the thought of pain
And have never been the same.
I finally feel true joy,
And true happiness -- oh boy!

It is the will of God
To feel the thrill of God,
And I am still with God --
Fully fulfilled with God.

Once I fought with God

And had no thought of God,
But since Joy is now my choice,
I will forever rejoice
In a loud and happy voice.

Live these words and know they're true:
No one but YOU can affect you --
YOUR thoughts alone can cause you pain,
And negative thoughts bring no gain.

Nothing in this world can MAKE you sad,
And nothing is inherently bad --
YOU'RE the one with all the power --
Since on you God His Gifts did shower.

When you know who you really are

You'll shine brighter than a star,
And know that you've been given
The chance to live forever, in Heaven.

So I'm living in true humility,
Choosing what God chooses for me --

Knowing my choice has made me free,
And experiencing joy eternally --

Joined in Spirit we'll always be:
We're not just bodies, we are free --
The truth now I finally see:
I'm just as God created me.



From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems" © Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
    forgiveness

    ReplyDelete