Thursday, July 23, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #204, July 23rd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #204

Today's Lesson:  Review of Lesson 184:


The Name of God is my inheritance.


We all need the opportunity
To find community
In our unity --
And no one has immunity.

It’s not insanity
To avoid our vanity,
And seek humanity
In Christianity.

Our joint paternity
Creates fraternity,
Which lasts for eternity,
And not just modernity.

We all seek serenity,
And find our dignity
In the infinity
Of our divinity.

But materiality
Isn’t reality --
It’s only banality
And brutality.


So it’s not a crime
To be free from time --
Liberty bells chime
For our peace sublime.

There’s no separate entity
That shares your identity,
And you won't find sanctity
In lack of chastity --

For we're not bodies, we are free --
Joined in Spirit we'll always be --
The holy truth I finally see --
I'm still as God created me.


From "Songs for Miracles -- ACIM Daily Poems" © Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here!
    forgiveness

    ReplyDelete