Tuesday, March 31, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #90, March 31st

Please Read ACIM Lesson #90  

Review of:

(79) Let me recognize the problem so it can be solved. 
(80) Let me recognize my problems have been solved.

I cherish all these bones I pick --

I suffer wounds I love to lick --
I throw darts and hope they'll stick,
And hold grudges till they make me sick.

The problem and the answer are always in my mind,
Because problems and answers come at the same time.

The solution to each problem is the miracle it conceals,
So be thankful for each problem, and the miracle it reveals,
The peace of mind it no longer steals,
The sorrow it no longer feels,
And the bleeding wound it now congeals.

With forgiveness I see the light of day --
With forgiveness God's Love is here to stay --
Choose forgiveness -- there's no other way --
It's for God's Forgiveness now I pray.

Nothing that happens is extraneous --
Thoughts from God are all spontaneous --
Each solution He gives is instantaneous,
Since problems and answers are simultaneous.

So now I'm resolved

   To get more involved --
My resistance has dissolved,
   As my mind has evolved --
I see my problems 
   Have already been solved.



From "ACIM Daily Poems"   

© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved  

No comments:

Post a Comment