Tuesday, March 24, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #83, March 24th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #83

Review of:

(65) My only function is the one God gave me. 
(66) My happiness and my function are one.

Sometimes this world seems to enslave me,

And then I remember that God will save me,
And I have no function but the one God gave me.

If you think you have a different goal,

You'll find the stress will take its toll,
Until you play God's chosen role.

We'll always know just what to do

When God our loving souls renew --
Only His Love will pull us through.

We are each God's Son,
So doing our job is fun,
And this job is never done,
Since all of us in God are One.

What gives us peace is the certainty

Of becoming what we're meant to be --
We're going from here to eternity.

I'm doing the job God gave to me
And now I finally see
That forgiveness sets me free,
And finally I can really be
Happy, as I'm meant to be.

From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over time ACIM has become a dear companion to me. I think the 'Course' is one of the most profound spiritual teachings received in our times.
    Thank you for creating these wonderful poems. They are so inspiring and uplifting; they help with reiterating the lessons and absorb them deeply into ones being.

    Blessings to you.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    acim study groups

    ReplyDelete