Thursday, March 26, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #85, March 26th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #85

Review of:
(69) My grievances hide the light of the world in me.
(70) My salvation comes from me.


Grievances keep me in darkness 
And hide the light --
They turn the brightest day 
Into night --
But the Light of the World 
Shines heartache away,
And takes away 
My dismay,
Like a fragrant bouquet.


I’ve so often tried
To take it in stride,
To not have false pride
And lay grievance aside.


But to see who we are
There's no need to look far --
Just let go of sin,
Letting God's Light in.


Stay the course,
Find your Source,
Don’t reject God,
Just respect God --
We reflect God.


The Light's not beside you,
It's always inside you,
So step out of the shadow
And let go of your ego --
You’ll always feel right
Reflecting God’s Light.


And now I see,
On bended knee: 
Salvation comes from me.


From "ACIM Daily Poems
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment