Sunday, March 29, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #88, March 29th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #88

Review of:
(75) The light has come. 
(76) I am under no laws but God's.

To have recognition
Of your own salvation,
Just open up your eyes
Until you recognize
That it's time to begin
To see God's Light within.

You'll feel no fear --
Salvation's already here --
God's Light has come --
You are a Chosen One.

There can be no confusion --
Choose truth, not illusion --
God's Law is just simplicity,
So give up all complexity --
What He wants is going to be.

When untruths have tempted me
God's Laws have pre-empted me,
Until at last His Truth I see:
The Laws of God will set us free.

And now with furrowed brow
Eternal truth I will avow --
With love He did endow --
God's Laws I will allow.



From "Songs for Miracles: ACIM Daily Poems" 
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    back to god

    ReplyDelete