Sunday, March 8, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #67, March 8th

Please Read ACIM Daily Lesson #67

Love created me like Itself.


Today I pledge to stop
Defining God by what He's not.
Today I'll see only what's true --
God's in me and God's in you. 

That this is true can't be debated --
You are the person God created --
Please have this recognition:
YOU are God's definition.

Kindness made you kind,
And in God you are defined --
Love is somewhere in your mind,
Always there for you to find.

To find love don't go too far,
'Cause Love is what you are.
No matter your behavior
You are the world's Savior. 

By the world you've been infected,
But please don't be dejected.
You will not be rejected:
In God you've been perfected.

 From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I love these poems, they warm my heart and make me smile. 😊 Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete