Wednesday, March 18, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #77, March 18th

Please Read ACIM Daily Lesson #77
Click Here

I am entitled to miracles.

God has made me free

By what He's given me:
At last I now can see
My true Identity.

Now I see His light

So I no longer fight --
Miracles are my right.

We come from the same seed,

Our minds have now been freed,
And our Salvation's guaranteed.

Now we know our holy name,
And this we can't defame --
God's Kingdom we now claim --
All miracles are the same.

God's Presence is so strong for me
That it won't take so long for me
To bring home what belongs to me.

A miracle
   Is such a thrill --
When your mind is still,
   You will fulfill
The wishes of God's Will.

It is a simple fact:
We all must act,
And never can go back.

We're at the pinnacle --
   We are God's Miracle --
We needn't pay for it,
   And need not play for it,
But really we should pray for it.
   Our power is unbridled:
To miracles we're entitled.



From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved - See more at: http://acimdailylesson.blogspot.com/#sthash.UBFbj2kQ.dpuf

1 comment:

  1. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.
    david hoffmeister

    ReplyDelete