Sunday, March 1, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #60, March 1st

Please read ACIM Lesson 60 first:  
 NOTE:  This lesson is a review of lessons 46 - 50: 
(46) God is the Love in which I forgive. (47) God is the strength in which I trust. (48) There is nothing to fear. (49) God's Voice speaks to me all through the day. (50) I am sustained by the Love of God.

Love is the greatest gift God gives,
And thanks to Love we can really live --
God is the Love in which we forgive.


Every mistake God's forgiven us
Is a gift that He has given us --
 
Since mistakes are all the same,
And God gives us no blame,
We should have no shame.
 
How can we reject God?
We all just reflect God --
So let's never forget
We are innocent.

God has begotten our love,

He hasn't forgotten our love.
But it's taken so long
To see we're not wrong,
And God makes us strong.


Well, don't make a fuss: 
Patience is a must.
God is the strength in which we trust,
His Strength shines through us,
Like the love He gives to us.


The world God made has no fear in it,
So we should not shed a tear in it --
No matter how our minds resist,
Where God is, fear can't exist.

Here are the words we need to hear:
"God is always near,
So there's nothing to fear."

I listen to God's Voice each day
And so I always hear Him say:
"Follow me child, come my way."
"With me you will forever stay,
And you will never go astray."


Although the world chains us,
And illusion constrains us,
God's Strength still maintains us,
And His Love still sustains us.


Because of God the world is bright --
Because of Him we see the light --
And here's the greatest news of all:
God will never let us fall.

From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment