Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #91, April 1st

Please Read ACIM Lesson #91   


Miracles are seen in light.

Your eyes don't see what's clearly right --
Your ego self just wants to fight --
Your body seeks earthly delight,
Living in the darkness of the night --
But miracles are only seen in light.

The light to see is within you always,
You can live with God and walk His Hallways,
See with His Sight this day and all days,
Think with His Thoughts and walk through His maze --
Accept His Vision and clear your haze.

If you're not feeling up to par,
Don't keep your smile in a jar:
Now's the time to raise the bar.
Maybe you want to ride on a star --
Hitch a ride in God's Cosmic Car --
Ask for a ride and you'll go far,
As Spirit shows you what you are.

Mortal chains cannot bind me
When God's Strength is behind me --
God's Light doesn't blind me,
And His Love always finds me.

So now I see with clarity --
My limits are infinity --
My vision is reality --
I know my truth with certainty:
God's Miracle I finally see.

Copyright 2014 Leo Vidal
All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment