Sunday, March 22, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #81, March 22nd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #81

Review of:
  Lesson  (61) I am the light of the world.
       Lesson (62) Forgiveness is my function as the light of the world.

I don't fight with the world,
  I just light up the world --
I don't have to cry
  Because I Am I.

I don't give unction --
It isn't my function --
Instead I give light,
  Which is my right.

In God’s Light all conflicts disappear,
And in His Light there is no fear --
Though the world may be burning
To God I'll be turning --

He shows me where to go,
And where I go
  There is no shadow.

His light inside of me
  Makes me truly see
From conflicts I am free:

Old conflicts I don't see,
Because forgiveness set me free.

I see God's Light in every day --
  I see His Light in every way --
And see His Light I must,
  For in God's Light I trust.

My life took a detour,
  And so I’m not pure,
But of this I am sure:

God's Light within me

 I'll never obscure.





From "ACIM Daily Poems"  
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I am signing up to receive your posts through email today. Please consider doing the same at my blog http://gracitude.com

    ReplyDelete