Monday, March 23, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #82, March 23rd

Please Read ACIM Lesson #82

Review of:

(63) The light of the world brings peace to every mind through my forgiveness.
(64) Let me not forget my function.


The light of the world is 

   How I dare 
To become aware
   That God's everywhere.

The light of the world 

   Always reveals
And never conceals
   That God always heals.

The light of the world 

   Never upsets me,
And always lets me
   Know God won't forget me.

The light of the world

   Is always near --
Takes away all my fear --
   Reminds me why I'm here.

The light of the world 

   My mind has stilled --
Mental furrows have been tilled --
   My holy function's been fulfilled.

The purpose of time
   Is to extend peace of mind,
So I'll share my light with you --
   No need to thank me:

      It’s what I do.

Through forgiveness 

   I see things as they are,
Whether your lovely face 

   Or a distant star.

And now I remember 

   What I’m meant to do --
And why I’m supposed to 

   Do it for you:

All Means of God 

   I will employ
Since my only function 

   Is to bring you joy.


From "ACIM Daily Poems" 
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

From "ACIM Daily Poems"  
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved
- See more at: http://acimdailylesson.blogspot.com/#sthash.4zW8q354.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment