Wednesday, March 11, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #70, March 11th

Please Read ACIM Daily Lesson #69
Click Here 
Please Read ACIM Daily Lesson #70
Click Here


My salvation comes from me.

My guilt gives me
Great temptation --
Trying to stop me
From Salvation.

Salvation comes from me;
Salvation comes from you;
Salvation comes from who we are,
And not just what we do.

Guilt also comes from me;
Guilt also comes from you;
Guilt comes from how we think
And not from what we do.

The world that we built
Is a world based on guilt --
Everyone derides us,
But that is outside us.

Inside us is the world we make --
It is the world we give and take --
Inside us is all feeling --
Inside us is all healing.

Nothing outside us can hurt us,
Nothing outside us can give us peace,
Nothing outside us can save us,
Nothing outside can give us release.

I am in charge of writing this verse,
But you are in charge of your universe --
When you come to this realization
Then you will have salvation.

What God wants for us 
   Is what we want too --
Wholeness and healing 
   For me and for you --
Seeing it inside us 
   Is what we must do.


From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved - See more at: http://acimdailylesson.blogspot.com/#sthash.yRVIEOST.dpuf
From "Songs for Miracles: ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment