Saturday, March 21, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #80, March 21st

Please read ACIM Workbook Lesson #80
Let me recognize my problems have been solved.

Today at last I can  
   Resist
All my problems that don’t 

   Exist.

These made up problems I'll 

   Reject --
No grievances will I 

   Collect.

The simple truth will set us free --
   We’ll have peace that’s meant to be --
Through our simple honesty,
   Salvation we will finally see.

Our issues are resolved,
   Our problems are solved --
At last we are absolved.

Receiving God's Direction
   We no longer feel dejection --
We're ready for resurrection.

We have a solution that's never failed,

   So our minds will no longer be jailed --
Our train to misery has been derailed.

We can say with conviction
   We don't have an addiction
To the need for affliction,
   But I make this prediction:

Humanity
   Will be set free
When we learn to see
   What we're meant to see.

And I also predict
   That we've not been licked --
It is God's edict
   To end all conflict.

Otherwise
   It's a blight
On holy sight --


So use God's Might
   To do what's right --

No longer fight.

All our problems have one solution,

   And our salvation will bring ablution,
For in God's Holy Name,
   All of our problems 
Are the same.  


From "ACIM Daily Poems" 

© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved 

3 comments:

  1. "And our train to misery had been derailed."

    Beautiful words--especially because onefof my teachers once said that we get snagged and "take the thought train to Paris".

    First we take that thought train...get caught up in the Maya (illusion) and believe there is conflict.

    Then, we see the err of our ways...and our train to misery is derailed.

    :)

    Thank you for this lovely offering.

    Have you read the Disappearance of the Universe?

    Interesting book. My introduction to ACIM years ago my friend, who is a Swami, sent me that book.

    Shine on my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Dear Bhakti, thanks so much for your kind and inspirational words. I truly appreciate hearing your comments, and I hope you will feel free to comment on more poems in the future. I value your thoughts and insights! Please sign up with you email address if you have not already done so. This will put you on the email list each day and also you will receive a free copy of the book when it is published. Have a blessed day and night, Leo - See more at: http://acimdailylesson.blogspot.com/2014/03/acim-daily-poem-for-lesson-80-march-21.html?showComment=1395494545308#c1995361291791916353

      Delete