Saturday, February 28, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 59, February 28th

Please read ACIM Lesson 59 first:  

NOTE:  This lesson is a review of lessons 41 - 45:
 (41) God goes with me wherever I go. (42) God is my Strength. Vision is His Gift. (43) God is my Source. I cannot see apart from Him. (44) God is the light in which I see. (45) God is the Mind with which I think.

God is with me wherever I go;
He knows whatever I know --

And whenever I'm alone,
He always leads me Home.

In His eyes I'm always perfect,

Because His Light I always reflect --
And my Soul He'll always protect.

With Him I'm always strong;

With Him I can't go wrong --

With Him I do belong.

He gave us holy sight,

So we see eternal light --
We're always shining bright.

My spirits get a lift,
And I'm no longer adrift,
Because Vision is His gift.


He always makes me want to change,
So my sight for Vision I exchange --
Now this world won't look so strange.

Our strength is God - He is our force --

We come from God -- He is our Source --
We live the law He will enforce --
He fills our hearts with love -- of course.

We can only be
What He wants us to be;
We can only see
What He wants us to see;
I want to be a part of Him,
But cannot see apart from Him.

He is our only sight;
He is our only might;
He gives us holy light,
And helps us do what's right.


You can't take this away from me:

Part of God we'll always be --
God's the Light in which we see.


Through His Grace we're brought to God --
So even if we've fought with God,
We're always in the heart of God.


God and I are always linked,
So we're always in sync --
From Him I never shrink --
God is the mind with which I think.
 


From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment