Monday, February 16, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson 47, February 16th



Please read ACIM Lesson 47 first:

God is the strength in which I trust.


I have a problem, and I can't solve it,
So I'll call on God to resolve it --
I feel so sad and lonely,
When I trust in myself only.

I wish I wasn't soft and weak --
I feel so dumb I cannot speak --
I wish that I could deal with "it"
And I didn't feel inadequate.

I wish answers would come to me
And I didn't feel anxiety
Over things I cannot see --
It's such a lack of piety --
Well, luckily, for me,
God is not rejecting me,
Instead He is protecting me.

With God I have affinity
For all the Love He put in me --
Without Him there's no Unity,
No strength, and no divinity.

So with Him is the only place
Where I know I'll always feel safe.

As I scrape off my rust,
And clean up my dust,
Patience is a must.
I feel no disgust --
I simply readjust --
It's Heaven or Bust --
God is the strength in which I trust.

From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment