Friday, February 6, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #37, February 6th

Please first read ACIM Daily Lesson #37:
CLICK HERE

My holiness blesses the world.


My Holiness blesses thee,
My Holiness blesses me,
My Holiness blesses all I see.


We're in this world to bless
Each day with Holiness,
And every day we're given
The divine riches of Heaven.


With blessings all is nice,

And there is no sacrifice --
Everyone gains,

And there is no pain.

We're all blessed together

Like birds of a feather --
Everyone gets what he or she chooses --
We all now win, and nobody loses.

Do you know why we're here?
It's not to be a puppeteer --
It's not to be a buccaneer --
We've come to eliminate fear.

We all came with a Holy mission:
To see each other with Holy vision --

When you feel your heart yearn
Ask for nothing in return.

Let's teach the world, but not by telling;
Awake the world, but not by yelling;
Let's use a new kind of teaching,
That uses neither words nor preaching.

We're blessed by quiet recognition,
Of Holiness that brings Salvation --
And here is what it signifies:
This is the end of sacrifice.


From "ACIM Daily Poems"   © Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved 

2 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!
    a course in miracles audio

    ReplyDelete