Saturday, February 7, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #38, February 7th

Please first read ACIM Daily Lesson #38:

There is nothing my holiness cannot do.


You don't have to pass a test,
Or compare yourself to the rest:
All God's creatures are equally blessed.
And here's the thought I love the best:
Through me is God made manifest.

God's gifts are free,
And make us Holy.
Now I can see:
I love God only.

Everyone has a mind,

And plenty of time
To find
That God is kind.

We see our world from the tower of God,

And live our lives with the power of God,
So every hour is the hour of God.

There's great power in how you see yourself,

So know you're holy, and just be your Self.

In our holiness, Truth is proved:
All pain and sorrow are removed --
Since God has made us all anew,
There's nothing our holiness cannot do..



From "ACIM Daily Poems"    
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment