Sunday, February 8, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #39, February 8th

Please first read ACIM Daily Lesson #39:
 CLICK HERE

My holiness is my salvation.


At last I'm sure
My holiness is pure,
And to obtain Salvation
Is my true obligation.


Vision comes through recognition,
And by my own volition --
When I see with holy eyes
My holiness is realized.


I learned how to live
So I could truly forgive,
And with this forgiving
I then started living.

From fear I no longer run --
Now I see I am God's Son --
We're forgiven all we've ever done:
We're the Chosen -- we are the One.


We will see with the mind of God
When we make the time for God,
And we
 will have true peacefulness

When we live with mindfulness.

Since you're a savior you must be saved
From a world so insane and depraved --

Now's the time we built
A world without guilt --
Let's free this world from its evil spell --
Make it Heaven instead of hell.




From "ACIM Daily Poems"    
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment