Sunday, February 15, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem For Lesson 46, February 15th


Please read ACIM Lesson 46 first:
CLICK HERE

God is the Love in which I forgive.


Here's a thought that will set you free:
God has condemned neither you nor me,
And that is why we are holy and free,
For now and all of eternity.

Because we have condemned each other,
We must now forgive each brother --
The person you've condemned is YOU,
So forgive yourself – start life anew.

We're forgiven because of Love,
Which is God's gift from above,
And love continues unabated --
Love undoes what fear created.


Love is abundant -- 
   You don't have to conserve it,
And with forgiveness, 

   You don't have to deserve it.

When I love myself I'm blessed
With more love than I had guessed,
And I don't say this in jest --
Love passes every test.

When we truly see God
We can truly be God,
And God's always near,
To free us from fear.

So here's the truth we must see --
The truth that will set us free:
In God's Care we'll always be,
From now throughout eternity.

Love is the greatest gift we can give,

So love yourself and really live: 
God is the love in which we forgive.


From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment