Saturday, February 14, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 45, February 14th


Please read ACIM Lesson 45 first: 
CLICK HERE

God is the Mind With Which I Think.

I think I think, and think I feel,
But none of that is real --
If I want Truth in my mind,
Then God's Thoughts I must find --


It's such a grind
Being blind
All the time.

When I see God's Truth
   My eyes start blinking --
When I think God's Thoughts
   My mind starts thinking.

With God we're all One --
Each person is God's Son --
From this truth we can't run --
The New Age has begun.


To fight God is impossible,
For he decides what's possible --
When on His Path we cannot fail
To be free from illusion's jail.


When I'm in pain, God is caring,
Even if my faults are glaring,

For all my thoughts He is sharing.

He only does what He wants to do,
And He wants us to want
To do it too --
For only He decides what's true.

From Heavenly Duties I don't shrink --

From the cup of knowing, now I drink,
For God is the Mind with which I think.




From "Songs for Miracles: ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.
    david hoffmeister

    ReplyDelete