Monday, February 9, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson #40, February 9th

Please Read ACIM Lesson #40
CLICK HERE

  I am blessed as a Son of God.

When filled with appreciation
We have feelings of elation,
And we don't have to ration
Our love and compassion.

Just like all the rest
We have the power to bless,
Arising from our holiness.

Happy things are given --
All things are forgiven --
The Son of God has risen.

Be filled with Heavenly light,
And see with holy sight --
Happiness is your right.

Bad thoughts I've lamented,
But now I am contented --
I'm generous and forgiving,
And have abundant living.

I have no anger, fear or worry --
I live in 'the Now' and never hurry --
For all God's Children now I care --
In all God's Blessings now I share.

You can end your quest --
Quit beating your chest,
And stop feeling stressed:
You're God's Child
And you are blessed.


From "ACIM Daily Poems"    
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment