Wednesday, February 25, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 56, February 25th

Please read ACIM Lesson 56 first:  

 
 This lesson is a review of lessons 26 - 30:
 (26) My attack thoughts are attacking my invulnerability. (27) Above all else I want to see. (28) Above all else I want to see things differently. (29) God is in everything I see. (30) God is in everything I see because God is in my mind.


Since God has your back
When you're under attack,

You need not be alarmed
When you think you've been harmed.

And it's not being gullible
To think you're invulnerable,
Since you don't need purity
For God's gift of security.

So treat yourself with charity --
Mistakes are not a rarity --
For now and posterity,
You have God's singularity.

All you can see
Is all you can be --
God's in you and God's in me --
This is how it has to be:
God's in everything we see.

From ocean depths to mountain ranges,
From lakes to highway interchanges,
God's Love is real and never changes.

When we see with God's own Sight
We see God's Love burn bright,
All through the darkest night,
In old age and in youth
God's Mind remembers truth.

I know that we're all one together;
I know that we are one forever;
As if creation just began,
I now remember who I Am.

I want to see with eyes divine,
To see beyond the veils of time,
To see with God's Eternal Mind,
To see with vision made anew --
That you're in me and I'm in you.



From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment