Thursday, February 26, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 57, February 26th

 Please read ACIM Lesson 57 first:  


This lesson is a review of lessons 31 - 35: 
(31) I am not the victim of the world I see. (32) I have invented the world I see. (33) There is another way of looking at the world. (34) I could see peace instead of this. (35) My mind is part of God's. I am very holy.

I know one thing about you and me:
We are not victims of the world we see.
In fact we have a different role --
We are the masters -- we're in control.

We can get rid of earthly pains

When we break our earthly chains --
They exist just in our minds,
In the illusion we call time.

We're living in our dreams

Created by our schemes,
But we were created free,
So let's wake up and see
God's True Reality.

The Truth we must declare today:
There has to be a better way --
It should not make us nervous
To give our lives new purpose.

God in us we must liberate,

So let us never hesitate
To accept our Heavenly fate:
We are destined to be great.

Let's see peace instead of war --

That's what this world is for --
We're the sacred tools of God,
So must enforce the rules of God.

Divinity we can bring

To every living thing:
When I forgive what I see,
Forgiveness comes right back to me.

So now I truly see,

That now I'm truly free,
And also truly holy,
For now I love God only.


From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment