Friday, February 27, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 58, February 27th

Please read ACIM Lesson 58 first:  

NOTE:  Today's lesson is a review of lessons 36 - 40: 
(36) My holiness envelops everything I see. (37) My holiness blesses the world. (38) There is nothing my holiness cannot do. (39) My holiness is my salvation. (40) I am blessed as a Son of God.


God's Gift has been given --
We're already forgiven --
The world we perceive
Is the world we believe.

The truth about me
Is that I am Holy,
Like each and every
Thing that I see.
 


This world our holiness blesses --
Like God's own gentle caresses --
All of us are truly blessed --
You and me and all the rest.

God's Light shines on everyone --
We're each His Chosen Son . . . 

So let's put on the shelves
False ideas about our selves --
You are my love, you are my friend,
Your holy power has no end --


In fact this thought about you

   Is true:
There's nothing your holiness 

   Cannot do.
 

Given this new understanding,
Freedom we're now demanding --

It's taken about a billion years
For us to forgive a billion fears.


The world of illusion and pain we built,

Because we believe in our own guilt --
Let's have a holy conversation --
Holiness is our true Salvation.

It's time we understood
That we are only good --
Sacred light is our very essence:
We shine with holy luminescence,
And we've always withstood every test --
As Sons of God we're always blessed.


From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment