Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Course in Miracles Daily Poem #36 for February 5, 2014

Please Read ACIM Lesson #36
CLICK HERE

My holiness envelops everything I see.


Inside and outside of me,
All things I see
Are gifts that God has given me --
In love and holy Unity.

Every image I've developed
Is in Holiness enveloped,
And because of inner sight
I now can see what's right.

This means I can begin
To live life without sin,
From within God's Kingdom,
Where I found God's Wisdom.

I am the perceiver and the perceived --
I am the believer who always believed,
Now living the life that God conceived.

Like the blind man who can finally see,
Surrounded by holiness I can finally be --
Living in the heaven God intended for me.



From "ACIM Daily Poems"  
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment