Thursday, February 19, 2015

ACIM Daily Poem for Lesson 50, February 19th



Please read ACIM Lesson 50 first: 
CLICK HERE


I am sustained by the Love of God.


When everything on Earth has passed,
And days of our lives have gone by fast,
Remember: it's the Love of God that lasts.

When we love God
   We're sustained;
When we're above God
   We are chained.


Your money won't protect you
   From people who reject you,
And the world won't respect you,
   No matter who elects you.

Let your voice raise
   To sing God's Praise --
Feel His warm rays
   Fill all of your days.

Everything you feel
   With your body's not real --
What you think is ideal
   Is an earthly ordeal.

It's time to let go
   Of chains of the ego --
Let your love light glow,
   And your true Self show.

You don't need to seek a thrill,
   Or to take a pill --
Let your mind become still
   And follow God's Will.

Sing God's Melody --
   He wants your fidelity --
So give up your sterility,
   To create with His fertility
The world He meant to be.

With God's Love I'm always free --
   With Him I have serenity --


If illusions I see,

   And ego chains me
While falsehood pains me:
   The Love of God sustains me.




From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.
    free

    ReplyDelete