Monday, February 23, 2015

ACIM Daily Lesson Poem for Lesson 54, February 23rd



Please read ACIM Lesson 54 first:  
NOTE:  This lesson is a review of lessons 16 - 20: 
(16) I have no neutral thoughts. (17) I see no neutral things. (18) I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing. (19) I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts. (20) I am determined to see.

Our thoughts live in a tower
Of tremendous power --
If what we think isn't true,
Those thoughts will make us blue.

All we see in time
Is created in our minds --
Merely representations
Of mental projections.

There is no neutrality
When thoughts make reality --
If my thoughts I control
I'll again be made whole,
And if I reject false thoughts,
God will correct my thoughts.

And even if these thoughts are insane
What we think is never in vain --
No thought is ever rejected,
Because we're all connected --
Even when we sit at home
We're never truly alone.

So say it once again:
No one is an island --
The Law of One governs all life --
Know this and remove all strife.

We have a divine and holy obligation
To awaken from dreams of separation --
Then our real thoughts may awaken.

The best things you can give to me
Are thoughts of God's Reality,
Which will completely change the world I see.

So now we can behold
A truth that was foretold:
What God does to us
He also does THROUGH us.


Now look upon what God has done:
His Will and my will are now one --
Fear and loss have been replaced
With His abundance, love, and grace.



From "ACIM Daily Poems"
© Leo Vidal, 2014, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment